We deliver change management for safer workplaces
Becoming an organization where "safety is who we are" requires an approach that is future oriented and based on sound change management principles. Our work is aimed at one thing: helping you realize your vision of safety performance in a way that is sustainable. We use data-driven solutions that treat injury reduction within the context of the whole organization, including your systems, culture, and leadership. The result is a change strategy that helps you realize your goals now and in the future.
Because no two organizations are exactly alike, our approach focuses on aligning the unique people, processes, and metrics critical to safety and your business by:
- Seeing what's possible – We get to know you and help your team create a vision for safety
- Defining the gap – We use validated diagnostics to establish a detailed picture of current performance, strengths, and opportunities.
- Developing a plan – We help you define a change strategy to reach your goals, including governance, execution, and structures and processes, with clear roles for every stakeholder.
- Identifying metrics and quick wins – We capture baselines for comparison and identify high-visibility wins to build momentum.
- Delivering change – We custom-tailor activities using scalable tools that drive sustainability for long-term results.
Every organization has its own set of goals and needs—not surprisingly, our clients' success stories are often as varied as the objectives, industries, and regions they represent. Some of the more common outcomes include:
- Reduced injury frequency and severity
- Focused and effective safety leadership
- Improved labor-management relations
- Engaged employee teams
- World-class safety functioning
- Reduced absenteeism, turnover, and stress
- Higher levels of employee job satisfaction, commitment, and performance
- High-performance cultures
BST is committed to helping our clients deliver on the promise of zero harm. We achieve industry-best results because we embody this commitment throughout our work with you. As a BST client you can expect:
- Global access – With offices on nearly every continent, there are BST consultants available regionally who can help your team sustain and improve.
- Unparalleled tools and thought leadership – Whether using our sophisticated feedback and tracking tools, or logging on to the most robust Knowledge Bank in the field, you always have the tools you need when you need them.
- A community dedicated to excellence – BST's clients form a networking partnership that is 3,200-sites strong and growing. As a BST client you enjoy access to resources that help you advance your knowledge, onboard new employees, and refine your systems for the long term.