Comprehensive and adaptable solutions
Whatever your goals, BST’s data-driven approach to safety improvement will help you get there. Our chemicals practice leaders offer real-world solutions targeted to your specific needs. BST’s solutions include:
- Process safety management development – Chemical organizations need a way to ensure comprehensive and consistent execution across all levels and shifts. BST can help you develop an integrated approach to safety that builds on the foundation of traditional process safety management to create a reliable safety process that integrates culture and leadership characteristics.
- Catastrophic incident prevention – Even the most effective technical and management systems alone are not enough to eliminate catastrophic events. BST works with you to strengthen your technical and management systems, improve communication, implement new metrics, and create a framework of leadership behaviors that drive an effective catastrophic incident prevention culture.
- Change management strategy and execution – Moving from your current state to your desired future state takes careful planning and execution. BST helps you establish the platform, define the strategy, and follow through on each of the steps in your change process.
- Occupational health and safety improvement practices – Protecting the safety, health, and welfare of all employees is paramount in the chemicals industry. BST works with you to reduce occupational injuries, improve organizational functioning, and develop strong safety leadership.
- Leadership and supervisory development – Leaders have the greatest impact on safety performance and must develop the skills and insight to become powerful change agents. BST offers leadership solutions designed for all levels of leaders—from the frontline to the boardroom.
- Sustainable culture improvement – Understanding the state of your culture is a key component of safety change management. BST’s culture change experts and validated diagnostic tools provide insight into your current performance and actionable data for designing an effective change strategy.
- Data-driven safety improvement – BST helps you leverage observation data, inspection reports, verification audit information, and other safety metrics to identify, track, and eliminate the exposures confronting your chemical producing sites.