Assuring safe employees and operational reliability
Whatever your goals, BST’s experts have a deep understanding of the operating culture of the oil and gas industry and its varying challenges and environments. Our oil and gas practice experts offer solutions targeted to your specific needs. BST’s solutions include:
- Environmental, health, and safety improvement practices – BST works alongside oil and gas safety professionals to coordinate practices that prevent incidents that could cause harm to people, property, or the environment.
- Project and contractor management strategy – Petroleum industry projects present meaningfully challenges to their leaders and HSE professionals. BST provides a comprehensive framework for unifying safety execution across all workgroups and phases of your projects’ life cycles.
- Serious injury and fatality (SIF) prevention process – Traditional safety efforts often fail to address SIFs because they’re not designed to. BST helps you design interventions based on severity potential, rather than actual outcome, so you can identify, track, and eliminate SIF exposures in your organization.
- Change management strategy and execution – Moving from your current state to your desired future state takes careful planning and execution. BST helps you establish the platform, define the strategy, and follow through on each of the steps in your change process.
- Global operations and strategy development – Large-scale organizations are turning away from tactical approaches to safety and applying broader strategy to their operations. BST works with you to develop a holistic strategic framework that includes safety as an integral business function that is influenced by, and in turn influences, operational execution.
- Leadership and supervisory development – Leaders have the greatest impact on safety performance and must develop the skills and insight to become powerful change agents. BST offers leadership solutions designed for all levels of leaders—from the frontline to the boardroom.
- Sustainable culture improvement – Understanding the state of your culture is a key component of safety change management. BST’s culture change experts and validated diagnostic tools provide insight into your current performance and actionable data for designing an effective change strategy.
- Data-driven safety improvement – BST helps you leverage observation data, inspection reports, verification audit information, and other safety metrics to identify, track, and eliminate the exposures confronting your petroleum producing sites.