A platform for reliability and results
Eliminating catastrophic events goes beyond developing and documenting policies and procedures. Specific leadership attributes and behavioral reliability are required for consistent and effective execution. BST helps organizations improve catastrophic event prevention by answering and addressing critical questions that guide comprehensive planning and priorities. These questions include:
- Do employees understand the differences between personal safety and catastrophic event prevention?
- Are the right systems in place and are they implemented as intended (and effectively monitored)?
- Does the organization’s culture support the rigorous and consistent application of systems?
- Do the organization’s leaders act in ways that support exposure identification and risk reduction?
- Do the organization’s “consequence management” systems support critical prevention activities?
- Are the right skills available? Are role and responsibility assignments clear and optimally configured?
- Are metrics in place that detect changes in exposure and assure focus on key processes and procedures?