Enabling insight and decision making that reduces risk
BST’s data analytics services and solutions pair the human and experiential expertise of our research professionals with tools and methodologies our clients have applied for years to bring actionable insight to your toughest safety challenges. We help you make connections between disparate data sources including observation data, inspection reports, verification audits, leadership assessments, and more. And beyond safety metrics, we identify opportunities to leverage broader data sources (e.g. geographic data, environmental variables, etc.) to bring new focus to the variables affecting your safety performance.
Below is a brief (and partial) summary of our data solutions and services:
- Research and Data Expertise – BST has a dedicated team of research professionals that collectively bring decades of experience and advisory knowledge in identifying data-centered solutions for safety challenges.
- Indicator & Progress Analysis – Our Datalink Plus® technology analyzes your observation data to provide objective progress indicators of process health, detect emerging trends, and target at-risk behaviors unique to your site.
- Observation Data Capture & Analysis – Take your data capture practices to new levels with Rincon® Mobile User Interface from BST. Enabled for today's most-used mobile devices, Rincon Mobile User Interface enables real-time data entry for your field-based workforce.
- Custom Analysis Application – Each organization is unique and so are many of their safety challenges. BST experts can partner with you to devise tailored analysis that answers perplexing questions by examining wide ranging variables, from text analytics to incident trend patterns to demographic data and more.
- Safety Data Strategy – BST helps organizations think broadly about the structure of data collection and analysis within the organization, from ensuring connectedness across disparate data sets, improving capture and quality of data, and planning for scalable solutions.